- The control rods used in nuclear reactor are made of ?
Correct Answer : Cadmium
- The only person who got Nobel prize for Physics twice ?
- Frederick Sanger
- William Shockley
- John Bardeen
- Walter Brattain
Correct Answer : John Bardeen
- A frog with body Temperature of 20°C is transferred to an area with 30°C temperature. What will be the temperature of frog in the new Environment ?
- Fluctuates between 20°C to 30°C
Correct Answer : 20°C
- A farmer applied a hormone to his rice plants and the plant grew abnormally tall. Which of the following do you think, was the hormone ?
Correct Answer : Auxin
- What is the talc used in Talcum Powder ?
- Calcium Carbonate
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Hydrated Magnesium Silicate
- Zinc Sulphate
Correct Answer : Hydrated Magnesium Silicate
- Which of the following is a Vitamin Deficiency Disease ?
Correct Answer : Beriberi
- The irregular and partial refraction of light ray in a medium is known as
Correct Answer : Dispersion
- About 90 percentage of Sun is made up of ?
Correct Answer : Hydrogen
- Glass known as optical glass ?
- Fibre Glass
- Soft Glass
- Flint Glass
- Safety Glass
Correct Answer : Fibre Glass
- In which light the rate of Photosythesis is maximum ?
Correct Answer : Red
- Where Central Coir Research Institute Situated ?
Correct Answer : Kalavoor
- The district which was not formed from Malabar ?
Correct Answer : Idukki
- The first Malayali to become a Governor ?
- PattomThanu Pilla
- Sardar K M Panikar
- K K Viswanathan
- V P Menon
Correct Answer : V P Menon
- The first total Sanitation Panchayat in Kerala
Correct Answer : Pothukal
- The region of Kerala where ever green forests are seen ?
- Silent Valley
Correct Answer : Silent Valley
- Who is the first Cooperation Minister of Kerala State ?
- C AchuthaMenon
- P. Gopalan
- Joseph Mundassery
- C. George
Correct Answer : Joseph Mundassery
- A Musician of Kerala who could sing all the six-beating times, was ?
- Chandrakanth Iyer
- Papanasam Sivan
- Govinda Marar
Correct Answer : Govinda Marar
- The cinima that claims to be the first digital cinima in Malyalam ?
- Millennium stars
Correct Answer : Moonamathoraal
- Sopana Sangeetham was known as ?
- Kerala Sangeetham
- Kathakali Sangeetham
- Kottippadi Seva
Correct Answer : Kottippadi Seva
- Muziris had trade relation with ?
- Central Asia
- Sri Lanka
Correct Answer : Rome
- In which State Salal hydro electic project is located ?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
Correct Answer : Jammu and Kashmir
- When was NABARD established ?
- 12 July 1982
- 12 June 1978
- 12 June 1980
- 12 June 1976
Correct Answer : 12 July 1982
- A Tree for Every Child Programme was launched during which Five Year Plan
- Fifth Plan
- Sixth Plan
- Seventh Plan
- Eighth Plan
Correct Answer : Sixth Plan
- The Radical Democratic Party was founded in 1940 by
- N D Mazumdar
- S C Bose
- B R Ambedkar
- M N Roy
Correct Answer : M N Roy
- Who was the Indian President declared the National Emergency in 1975 ?
- V V Giri
- Fakkrudeen Ali Ahamed
- B D Jatti
- Gyani Zail Singh
Correct Answer : Fakkrudeen Ali Ahamed
- In which State is the tourist destination Ghoom Monastery located
Correct Answer : Bengal
- Which State has adopted the strategy of introducing chess in all students ?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Correct Answer : Tamil Nadu
- 21 st Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
- S. Brahma
- Achal Kumar Jyoti
- Nasim Zaidi
- S. Sampath
Correct Answer : Achal Kumar Jyoti
- Who was the founder of Asiatic Society of Bengal ?
- Warren Hastings
- Vincent Smith
- Sir William Johnes
- Max Muller
Correct Answer : Sir William Johnes
- First Indian to win the title Miss Universe ?
- Susmitha Sen
- Reita Faria
- Aiswaria Rai
- Diana Hayden
Correct Answer : Susmitha Sen
- Where is Campbell Bay National Park Situated ?
- Tamil Nadu
- Andaman and Nicorbar Islands
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
Correct Answer : Andaman and Nicorbar Islands
- The first summit of the Non Aligned Movement (NAM) was held in
Correct Answer : Belgrade
- H-1B Visas are :
- Tourist Visas
- Immigrant Visas
- Landing Permits
- Non Immigrant Visas
Correct Answer : Non Immigrant Visas
- The right to dissolve the Rajya Sabha rest with in ?
- The President
- The Prime Minister
- The Parliament
- None of these
Correct Answer : None of these
- When was the Universal declaration of Human Rights adopted ?
- 10 December 1948
- 10 December 1946
- 10 December 1945
- 10 December 1949
Correct Answer : 10 December 1948
- Sanitation, under the Indian Constitution fall in
- Central List
- State List
- Concurrent List
- Not Listed
Correct Answer : State List
- The National Rural Health Mission was launched on
Correct Answer : 2005
- Agenda-21 refers to
- Report of Sarkaria Commission
- Proposals of G-7 Countries
- Demands of NAM Countries
- Rio Earth Summits Documents
Correct Answer : Rio Earth Summits Documents
- Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) was started in the year ?
Correct Answer : 1985
- Which empowerment project was formally registered as the State Poverty Eradication Mission (SPEM)?
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
Correct Answer : Kudumbasree
- The number of non-permanent members in UN Security Council ?
Correct Answer : 10
- Zionism is a world movement of
Correct Answer : Jews
- RSS was banned in 1948 in relation with ?
- India-Pak division
- Hindu-Muslim War
- Bengal Division
- Assassination of Mahatma Gandhi
Correct Answer : Assassination of Mahatma Gandhi
- The slogan American Model Arabikadalil is related to
- Paliyam Struggle
- Punnapra-Vayalar Struggle
- Kayoor Struggle
- Vaikom Satyagraha
Correct Answer : Punnapra-Vayalar Struggle
- Name the Social Reformer who became the member of Srimulam Praja Sabha ?
- Kunjikannan Gurukkal
- V T Bhattathiripad
- Makthi Thangal
Correct Answer : Ayyankali
- Who propagated the idea of Nirgunopasana or Worship with out an Idol ?
- Poykayil Appachan
- Bramananda Sivayogi
- Sahodaran Ayyapan
Correct Answer : Poykayil Appachan
- Which is not the work of Sree Narayana Guru ?
- Athmopadesha Satakam
- Nirvrithi Panchakam
- Darshana Mala
- Vedadikara Nirupanam
Correct Answer : Vedadikara Nirupanam
- Who won the Laureus award for the best sports women of the year 2016?
- Yelena Isinbayeva
- Justine Henin
- Genzebe Dibaba
- Serena Williams
Correct Answer : Serena Williams
- The newly elected U.N. Secretary General Antonio Gutterez belongs to which country ?
Correct Answer : Portugal
- Who got the Ezhuthachan prize of 2016 ?
- C. Radhakrishnan
- Puthusseri Ramachandran
- Vishnu Narayanan Namboothiri
- M.K. Sanu
Correct Answer : C. Radhakrishnan
- Raju ranked 16th from the top and 29th from the bottom among those who passed an examination. 6 boys did not participate in the competition and five failed in it. How many boys were there ?
Correct Answer : 55
- In a class of 60 Students, Where girls are twice that of boys, Kiran raked 17th from the top. If there are 9 girls a head of Kiran, how many boys are after him in rank?
Correct Answer : 12
- Syam said to Adarsh: That boy playing with the football is the younger of the two brothers of the daughter of my fathers wife. How is the boy playing football related to Syam ?
- None of these
Correct Answer : Brother
- According to a military code, SYSTEM is SYSMET and NEARER is AENRER. What is the code for FRACTION ?
Correct Answer : CARFNOIT
- Four girls are sitting on a bench to be photographed. Shikha is to the left of Reena. Manju is to the right of Reena. Rita is between Reena and Manju. Who would be second from the left in the photograph ?
Correct Answer : Rita
- In a town, 55% people watched the news on the television, 40% read a newspaper and 25% read a newspapers and watched the news on television also. What percent of the people neither watched the new on television nor read a newspaper ?
Correct Answer : 30%
- If the 7th day of a month is three days earlier than friday. What day will be on the 19th day of the month ?
Correct Answer : Sunday
- If + means divided by, - means multiplied by, x means minus and / means plus. Which of the following will be the value of the expression 16/8-4+2x4 ?
Correct Answer : 28
- A cube has six sides each at a different colour. The red side is opposite to Black. The Green side is between Red and Black. The Blue side is adjacent to White. The Brown side is adjacent to Blue. The Red side is face down. The side opposite to Brown is ?
Correct Answer : White
- A party consists of grandmother, father, mother, four sons and their wives and one son and two daughters to each of the sons. How many females are there in all ?
Correct Answer : 14
- The difference of two numbers is 20% of the larger number. If the smaller number is 20. then the larger number is ?
Correct Answer : 25
- Find the number that logically completes the series. 3,4,6,8,12,16,........,32,48,64
Correct Answer : 24
- From 3 drums of Petrol 27, 33 and 45 litres respectively are to be drawn out. What is the capacity of the measure which will allow this to be done most rapidly?
- 1 litre
- 3 litre
- 6 litre
- 5 litre
Correct Answer : 3 litre
- In a shop 9 Oranges cost as must as much as 5 Apples, 5 Apple cost as much as 3 Mangoes, 6 Mangoes as much as 24 lemons. If the cost of 24 lemons is Rs 36, the cost of an Orange is ?
Correct Answer : 2
- The sum of first 25 terms of the Arithmetic Progression 7,10,13,.............. is how much more than the sum of first 25 terms of the Arithmetic Progression 3,6,9,................. ?
Correct Answer : 100
- A student gets 28% marks and fails by 32 marks. And another student who gets 42% gets 52 marks more than minimum passing marks. The maximum marks are
Correct Answer : 600
- A seller sold 1/5 of his goods at a profit of 10 percentage. By how much percent profit he would sell the remaining part to get a total of 20% ?
Correct Answer : 22.5%
- The angles of pentagon in degree are a, a+20, a+40, a+60, a+80 .The smallest angle of the pentagon is ?
Correct Answer : 68
- A watch reads 4:30 . If the minute hand points east, Then in which direction will hour hand point ?
- South East
- North East
- North West
- South West
Correct Answer : North East
- Assume that the Moon takes exactly 30 days to complete the Circle and also assume that it rises in the east exactly at 6:48 PM on the first day. Then at what time will it rise on the forth day ?
- 8:24 PM
- 10:00 PM
- 9:12 PM
- 11:48 PM
Correct Answer : 9:12 PM
- The Plural form of son in law is ?
- None of these
Correct Answer : Sons-in-law
- Which of the following word is correctly spelt ?
Correct Answer : Separate
- Chicken Pox is a ................... disease.
Correct Answer : Contagious
- Identify the Correct Sentence
- It has a pointed long stem with tiny pink flowers.
- It has a long pointed stem with tiny pink flowers.
- It has pointed long stem with pink tiny flowers.
- It has a long pointed stem with pink tiny flowers.
Correct Answer : It has a long pointed stem with tiny pink flowers.
- --------------------- of the three boys should meet me.
Correct Answer : Any
- The manager wanted to know ------------------ done the job.
- how had I
- how I had
- how would I have
- how I have
Correct Answer : how I had
- Srikutty is -------------- of the two girls in our class.
- the smarter
- the smartest
- the more smarter
- the most smartest
Correct Answer : the smarter
- Identify the complex sentence.
- Ovens piano plays well
- Oven has a piano at it play well
- Oven has a piano which plays well
- Oven has a piano but it doesnt play well
Correct Answer : Oven has a piano which plays well
- If the Tsunami had informed earlier
- many victims will have escaped.
- many victims will be escaped.
- many victims had been escaped.
- many victims would have escaped.
Correct Answer : many victims would have escaped.
- Many senior military officers ------------- a part in the replacement of the government.
- has played
- was played
- have played
Correct Answer : have played
- First general purpose commercial computer
Correct Answer : UNIVAC
- Full form of GPRS ?
- General Purpose Rating System
- General Purpose Remote Service
- General Packet Radio System
- General Packet Radio Service
Correct Answer : General Packet Radio Service
- Stealing ones name, address and other personal information through internet is known as
Correct Answer : Phishing
- The process of finding and correcting the logical errors in a computer programme is called
- Auto Correction
Correct Answer : Debugging
- The technology of third generation computers based on
- Integrated Chips
Correct Answer : Integrated Chips
- In IT Act 2008 SECTION 66 E deals with
- Violation of Privacy
- Cyber Personation
- Cyber Pornography
Correct Answer : Violation of Privacy
- IT amendment act came into force on
- 2008 December 23
- 2009 December 23
- 2009 October 27
- 2008 October 27
Correct Answer : 2009 October 27
- Mobile number portability launched in India in
Correct Answer : 2011
- India s first Cyber Court is Situated in
- New Delhi
Correct Answer : New Delhi
- Founder of Whats App
- Jack Ma
- Larry Page
- Jan Koum
- Jann Tallin
Correct Answer : Jan Koum
- ഇടശ്ശേരിക്ക് കേന്ദ്ര സാഹിത്യ അക്കാദമി അവാര്ഡ് നേടികൊടുത്ത കൃതി ?
- ഒരു പിടി നെലിക്ക
Correct Answer : കാവിലെപ്പാട്ട്
- സി വി രാമന് പിള്ളയുടെ ധര്മരാജ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ച വര്ഷം ?
Correct Answer : 1913
- ദൃഢ അക്ഷരത്തിൽ പെടാത്തതേത് ?
Correct Answer : ന
- അക്ഷരത്തിന്റെ ദൃശ്യ രൂപമാണ്
Correct Answer : ലിപി
- ഒ ചന്ദുമേനോന്റെ പൂര്ത്തിയാകാത്ത നോവലായ ശാരദ പൂര്ത്തിയാക്കിയതാര് ?
- ഐ സി ചാക്കോ
- സി അന്തപ്പായി
- കെ ഇ മത്തായി
- സി രാധാകൃഷ്ണന്
Correct Answer : സി അന്തപ്പായി
- 2017-ലെ വള്ളത്തോള് അവാര്ഡ് ജേതാവ് ?
- കെ ആര് മീര
- ശ്രീകുമാരന് തമ്പി
- ടി ഡി രാമകൃഷ്ണന്
Correct Answer : പ്രഭാവര്മ്മ
- വാചക വിഭാഗത്തില്പ്പെട്ടത് അല്ലാത്തത് ?
Correct Answer : ദ്യോതകം
- അരുണന് എന്ന തൂലികനാമത്തില് എഴുതിയ മലയാള സാഹിത്യകാരന് ആര് ?
- എം ടി വാസുദേവന്നായര്
- എസ് കെ പൊറ്റക്കാട്
- ജി ശങ്കരക്കുറുപ്പ്
- ഒ എന് വി കുറുപ്പ്
Correct Answer : എസ് കെ പൊറ്റക്കാട്
- പാരിമാണിക ഭേദക വിഭാഗം ഏത് ?
- ചെയ്തൊരു കൃത്യം
Correct Answer : നാഴിഅരി
- ദിത്വം നടക്കാത്ത സമാസം ഏത് ?
Correct Answer : ദ്വന്ദ്വന്